You have executed the VAT Return for country - Spain and you have observed the Acceptance Status is Rejected with Error Code - 1100 - <1100> & Error Description - Valor o tipo incorrecto del campo: IDType
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Tax Management work center.
- Click on VAT Return view.
- Open the VAT Return and Navigate to Tax Return tab.
- Scroll Right and you see the Error Code - 1100 - < 1100> and Error Description - Valor o tipo incorrecto del campo: IDType.
This error occurs because you have not maintained the Tax Number Type and Tax Number for the country where supplier belongs to.
Go to Payables work center.
- Click on Suppliers view.
- Search for the Supplier and click on Edit.
- Go to Financial Data tab.
- Go to Tax Data tab.
- Here, you have to maintain Tax Country<Country You see in General tab>, Tax Number Type = VAT Registration Number and Tax Number.
- Once you have maintained the supplier master data then you have to re-execute the VAT Return Run.
Valor o tipo incorrecto del campo: IDType, Spain VAT Return Error, , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , Problem