- It is maintained in the vendor master data (transactions XK01, XK02, XK03, BP) one or more Payment methods.
- During an invoice entry via MIRO transaction the Payment method (INVFO-ZLSCH) is not derived from the vendor master to the Payment tab:
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
List of the Payment Methods to be Considered, LFB1-ZWELS, ZWELS, ZLSCH, Pmt Method, OBB8, F110, V_T052-ZLSCH , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , FI-AP-AP-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.