The following symptoms are present:
- Attempted SAML 2.0-based logons fail. The following error appears in the SAML 2.0 trace:
"SAML20 Caused by: CX_SAML20_ASSERTION: The assertion has already been consumed. Long text: The assertion has already been consumed."
- Duplicate SAML HTTP POST parameters are submitted according to SAML2 trace, with the first one being successfully processed and the following ones' processing resulting in the error.
SAML 2.0 traces can be captured using the Security Diagnostics Tool.
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 and higher
SAML2, SAML, SAML 2.0, SAML Logon, The assertion has already been consumed, assetion has already been consumed, assertion consumed, CX_SAML20_ASSERTION, sso, SAML error, error code, NotOnOrAfter , KBA , BC-SEC-LGN-SML , SAML 2.0 for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.