Candidates are getting old versions of compliance forms even when a new version is available under Onboarding > Settings > PDF Forms
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Try to complete one activity where a compliance form is required (as example, Canada Onboarding);
- Candidate will receive an old version of compliance (such as Ontario tax Forms).
A possible cause for this issue is that the standard form groups were removed from Onboarding > Reference Files > PDF Forms.
These forms are only updated when the standard form groups are kept in Onboarding.
If you are not using the standard groups, you'll need to manually update the form version in Onboarding > Reference Files > PDF Forms.
- Go to Onboarding > Reference Files > PDF Forms;
- Search for the old version and remove it;
- Create a new version of the form and map in your process.
2691114 - How To - Add Custom Form in a Process - Onboarding 1.0
Compliance form; Update; Form Group , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem