You have noticed that after 1908 release the e-mail type is appearing as numbers instead of the label.
When this happens and you try to submit the hire you have an error message saying Email Type: EMPFILE_FT_INVALID_PICKLIST_FORMAT .
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Add New Employee or Manage Pending Hires;
- Fill out the e-mail session;
- Page loads;
- Finish adding all personal info session and click in continue.
- When reaching to Job info session see that email type has numbers;
- Try to finish the process and get the invalid picklist error;
You have some business rule that is triggering as onchange and is changing the Email Type to any value, this causes the corruption of that picklist value;
If you have any rule as on change that is changing the email type, you need to disable it or remove the set statement of the email type (in case the same rule performs other actions);
Once this is done the picklist won't be corrupted and you'll be able to proceed.
email type, after release email type is not working, cannot hire employee due to email type error, ECT-124538 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , Problem