- Load of a database dump from PRE-ASE 16.0 SP03 to ASE 16.0 SP03 or higher.
- Database timestamp (@@dbts) jumps during upgrade to SAP ASE 16.0 SP03.
- You may find the following error or messages in ASE errorlog.
WARNING - the timestamp in database '<database name>' (0xXXXX, 0xXXXXXXXX) has exceeded the maximum allowed. X.X% of the emergency reserve timestamps remain before the database is shut down automatically. Please contact SAP Technical Support.
Error: 6910, Severity: 21, State: 1
The timestamp of database '<database name>' has reached the maximum allowed. The database will be shut down to prevent its timestamp from overflowing. Please contact SAP Technical Support.
Database '<database name>' has been shut down successfully and is now re-starting in read-only mode. Do not use sp_dboption to clear the 'read only' status without first consulting SAP Technical Support.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 pre SP03
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, backupserver, CR820057, CR#820057, 820057, END_XACT, recovery, timestamp, jump, leap , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.