You are doing a new implementation or a system conversion to S/4HANA, and would like to know how to proceed with Intrastat declaration.
This article consolidates most frequent questions concerning Intrastat in S/4HANA and emphasizes major differences compared to ERP processes.
- Where do I find most relevant documentation concerning Intrastat declaration in S/4HANA?
- Can we still manage foreign trade data in logistics documents (purchase order, delivery or customer invoice)?
- Is there a GUI transaction for creating commodity codes (combined nomenclature) in S/4HANA?
- I see supplementary units of measure fields on commodity codes but cannot edit them. How can I enable management of those fields?
- Can I still see/assign commodity codes in material master data?
- What are the benefits of International Trade compared to former “foreign trade” approach?
- Where do I find additional information concerning limitations of a certain S/4HANA release on Intrastat?
- Can there be multiple commodity codes in the same country?
- Is there CDS view for commdodity codes.
- SAP S/4HANA
- International Trade Management - Intrastat
S4CORE, ITR, SLL-ITR, SLL-ITR-ISR, frequently asked questions, S4HANA Intrastat, EU Intrastat declarations, Eurostat, Product Classification, Intrastat setup, SD, MM, dispatches, returns ECRS, /ECRS/RP_EDIT, VE01, MEIS, POI, /ECRS/POI_EDIT, , KBA , SLL-ITR-ISR , Intrastat Reporting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.