Fetch a report of employees who do not have a profile picture.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Create a new Report-Canvas
- Add a List Report Component to the page
- Select the component > Edit Query > Advanced Reporting > New
- Choose Employment Realm > drag and drop 'Global Job Infomration' to Objects
- Expand 'Global Job Information' and look for 'Employment Photo' > drag and drop the same to Objects
- Add an Object Level filter on 'Employment Photo' object.
- Filter condition to be "Phototype in 20" and "Null". Depending on the instance configuration the profile picture phototype can be 1, in this case please filter by "Phototype in 1, Null".
- Fetch Results
- All the employees who have 'User Sys ID' column of 'Employment Photo' object blank DOES NOT have a profile picture
employment, photo, profile, picture, employee, user, person, no, report, canvas, advanced, reporting , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To