- ASE log reports runtime corruption error 2620 with state 4
- Causing a zombie spid that makes ASE hang
- On recovery, the same 2620 error is hit and keeping database offline
- Errorlog entries include:
Error: 2620, Severity: 21, State: 4
The offset of the row number at offset 1228 does not match the entry in the offset table of the following page:
Page pointer = 0x1f34aa800, pageno = 123456, status = 0x111, ptnid = 123456, indexid = 0, level = 0.
- With a stack trace including
- Resulting in a zombie spid, as shown by errors
Error: 21, Severity: 21, State: 1
Error while undoing log row in database 'dbname'. Rid pageid = 0x8ee98a; row num = 0xc.
WARNING: Pss 0x000000019c610008 found with open sdes. pspid 789, psuid 208, pcurdb 9, range entry 0, sdesp 0x0000000188c74198, objid 12345678.
Error: 6103, Severity: 17, State: 1
Unable to do cleanup for the killed process; received Msg 3300.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP1xx
- Instances reported on
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.