- The Belize theme has been selected for the SAP GUI.
- You are creating or changing an order (Transaction IW31/IW32)
- You are entering in some mandatory fields on a dialog screen (e.g. Component Purchasing Data)
- An error has been triggered during the process. The cause of the error is not relevant to the behaviour.
- At this point all fields on the dialog screen have now been highlighted red
- This includes fields which are not mandatory.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IW31, IW32, Mandatory, fields, red, required, Belize, FIORI, Theme, SAP, GUI, Purchasing, Data, Requisition , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.