The user cannot create billing document in a sales organization.
In the 'Create Billing Documents' app the error "Document xxxx: No create authorization in sales organization yyyy." is issued.
For the role assigned to the user, there is write, read and value help authorization maintained for the sales organization yyyy.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
The sales organization yyyy is not added to the field "'Sales Organization for Billing-Related Documents/ Sales Organization'
The blank field in 'Maintain Restriction' means no authorization at all. Before maintaining any restrictions, unrestrict all fields.
- go to the app 'Maintain Business Role'
- select the role
- click 'Edit',
- click 'Maintain Restrictions'
- select 'Restrictions and Values'
- click 'Unrestricted access'
- confirm the popup "Do you want to assign unrestricted access to the undefined fields?" with yes
- make sure that the restriction for sales organization yyyy is maintained in the fields
- Company Organizational Area / Sales Organization
- Organizational Area/Sales Organization
- Sales Organization for Billing-Related Documents/ Sales Organization
V_VBRK_VKO, V_VBRK_FKA, V_VBRK, VKORG, ACTVT, SU01, SIAM, SAP_BR_BILLING_CLERK, SAP_BR_ADMINISTRATOR, Maintain Business User, Maintain Business Role, Authorization, Restriction, Create Billing Document, VF01, VF04, Invoice , KBA , SD-BIL-IV , Processing Billing Documents , Problem