- When ASE completely runs out of locks:
Error: 1204, Severity: 17, State: 2 ASE has run out of LOCKS. Re-run your command when there are fewer active users, or contact a user with System Administrator (SA) role to reconfigure ASE with more LOCKS.
- The ASE listener is terminated with a timeslice error:
Listener with protocol tcp, host xxxxxxx, port 4901 has been terminated due to timeslice error. You can start a new listener on the same port.
- New logins attempts are denied.
- Error 1204 is accompanied by a stack trace referencing functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR820049, 820049, CR#820049 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.