- In the Resource Master Data the capacities are set for the Mass (like KG), Volume (like M3) and 'No Dimension' (like PAL)
- Freight Unit is created with these quantitates
- On the Transportation Cockpit, the FO/FB term has 3 fields (columns) to show the utilizations:
- Maximum Utilization (Mass)
- Maximum Utilization (Volume)
- Maximum Utilization
- The Utilizations for Mass and Volume are calculated correctly, however the Maximum Utilization is incorrect
- How the system calculated the percentage in the Maximum Utilization field?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- S/4HANA embedded TM
quantity, UoM, units of measure, freight unit, freight order, capacity, PAL, EA, PCS , KBA , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , TM-PLN , Planning , TM-MD-RES , Resource , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.