Certain Dashboard tiles display date filters that have not been defined/set anywhere in the tile.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Dashboards and Tiles
Reproducing the Issue
- Expand the Tile under concern
- Click the filter icon
- Additional date filters are displayed, even though no filters have been configured in the actual tile, while designing it.
Filter section in the Tile builder:
- The tiles have been built using data sources (sub-domain schema) that are date effective.
- The date filters can be used to choose the desired effective dates as desired.
- Not to be confused with the 'Date Filters' tab ('Date Range') or Run time filters that can be added under the 'Filters' tab (User Prompts)
Mandatory, Prompts, Date, Range, filter, user, prompted, tile, dashboard, effective, validity, start, end , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , How To