Supplier invoices uploaded through "Import Supplier Invoices" is locked and the error message "The invoice draft is locked. Please try again later." is displayed in the log. Also the supplier invoice entry which is locked cannot be deleted in the app "Import Supplier Invoices".
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Materials Management(MM)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
- Goto app "Import Supplier Invoices".
- Browse and Upload the list of supplier invoices from the local disc.
- Navigate to the app "Create Supplier Invoice" by clicking on the invoice entry in the work list.
- Navigate back to the app "Import Supplier Invoice".
- Select the items in the worklist and click on "Post"/"Delete".
- Error "1* invoice cannot be posted. Correct the errors first." is displayed.
- Click on "Show log".
- Error "The invoice draft is locked. Please try again later." is diplayed in the log.
*This number represents the invoices that cannot be posted.
Please follow the below workaround to resolve the issue:
- Click on the locked entry in the worklist in the app "Import Supplier Invoices".
- Navigate to the app "Create Supplier Invoices".
- You can Check, Simulate, Post, Hold, Park, Save as Completed or Delete the invoice here.
FI-FIO-AP, MM-FIO-IV, S4_PC, MIRO, F3041, worklist, delete, Cloud, Fiori, delete, post, check, Create supplier invoice , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , MM-FIO-IV , Fiori UI for Invoice Verification , Bug Filed