- Fiori tiles never load.
- DSHBUILDER_HDLER service is not activated.
- Gateway Services are not enabled in SOLMAN_SETUP Infrastructure Preparation -> 7 Enable Gateway Services.
- A wrong URL is configured for the Change Control Management Analytics in Fiori Launchpad Designer (FLP).
- Cache has not been cleaned up.
- Fiori tiles do not display any data even though there are CRM documents of involved transaction types.
- Existence of CRM documents of involved transaction types.
- Wrong BW Content Activation (/nSLG1).
- Issues with extractors.
- Language of status profile texts.
- Cache not cleaned up.
- Not all results are displayed in ITSM and Charm dashboards.
- You need some useful BW configuration hints.
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
BW, ITSM Reporting, extractors, Fiori, load tile , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP-REP , Reporting , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.