WRP1 is used to replenish articles for the chosen recipients, and some storage locations should not be relevant when performing the requirement calculation.
- User is looking for a possibility to control this
- The storage location exclusion was set under the following customizing path, but process still does not exclude the storage location(s) as per the customizing:
Production --> Material Requirements Planning --> Planning --> Define Storage Location MRP per Plant (Tcode: OMIR)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
WRP1, replenishment, MRP, RWRPLPRO, MARD, DISKZ, OMIR, MRP indicator, V_T001L_D, WT204 , KBA , IS-R-PUR-RP , Replenishment , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.