- "Failed to upload because of an error in the plugin service" when creating a model based on a HANA Import Connection in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- The same HANA view work fine when using the HANA Live Connection
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.19.0
- SAP Analytics Cloud Agent version 1.0.241
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a model using a HANA Import Connection.
- Choose a HANA View and fill in the mandatory parameters.
- Add some dimensions and measures.
- Click OK.
- The error "Failed to upload because of an error in the plugin service" shows in Draft Data.
This issue is a Product defect.
Please update the Cloud Agent to the newest version available on the SAP Support One Launchpad.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem