- Cannot connect to HANA database server intermittently when running SAC story on normal Chrome mode while everything works fine under Incognito mode
- Got the following error message from story:
"You are not authorized to query the remote system. Please ask your administrator to grant you the InA role."
"Sorry, we couldnot access the datasource. Please contact your administrator."
"Error: Error [Protocol]: (#73) Forbidden"
"Error [Protocol]: (#403) Forbidden"
- Got the following error message from Chrome console:
"Access to fetch at 'https://xxxxx:xxxx/sap/bc/ina/service/v2/cors/auth.html' from origin 'https://xxxxxxxx.xxx.sapbusinessobjects.cloud' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow- Origin' header is present on the requested resource"
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Open SAC story created basing on HANA connection and execute it to fetch data.
>>It returns above error message intermittently.
- Open same SAC story in Incognito mode.
>>Everything works fine.
- The issue is caused usually due to the lack of the header "Cache-Control: no-cache,no-store" in the HANA XS CORS package.
- Configure the HANA XS CORS package with the required header described in the following help article:
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
HANA, SAML SSO, IdP, live, direct, remote, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, SAC, Business Objects, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, failed to connect to remote system, cors, no access, 403, 73 , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC , SAC Live Data Connection , How To