Not all fields are synced when copying System Properties > Password and Login Policy Settings and Company Process using Instance Synchronization tool.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
Please ensure that that you have properly configured the instance synchronization tool (Instance Pairing) and that necessary permissions are granted for the admin user submitting a sync request.
Refer to the Instance Synchronization Tool .
1. Log in to the instance and go to Admin Center > Tool Search > Type "Instance Synchronization Wizard"
2. From the Instance Management page > Select Configuration Copy (Instance Synchronization) > Click Next.
3. Click Launch Instance Synchronization Wizard or go through the Instance Synchronization Wizard tool from the beginning.
4. Provide the following information
- Data Center
5. Select System Properties artifact
6. Set a name for the sync and provide the admin username of the Target instance.
7. Under "Copy System Properties" step, click "Company Process" and "Password & Login Policy Settings" under Result > System Property name.
8. Submit Sync request.
9. Notice that not all settings under Company Process and Password & Login Policy settings were copied from SOURCE to TARGET.
This is working as designed. Not all fields for the "Company Process" and "Password & Login Policy Settings" are supported through Instance Synchronization Tool.
1. Company Process
- Process and Forms
2. Password & Login Policy Settings
- Manage Security Questions Settings
If the Administrator wants for the settings above to reflect in the TARGET instance, they have to manually copy the settings.
Instance Synchronization Tool, Sync, b1908, System Properties, Password & Login Policy Settings, Company Process, Artifacts , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-IST , Instance Sync Tool , Problem