While using the app 'Manage Bank accounts', the error "Bank Acct. No. XXXXXX must contain only numbers" occurs.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the app Manage Bank accounts.
- Click on 'Create'.
- Enter the bank number with the alpha-numeric value and fill all the mandatory fileds .
- Error occurs: "Bank Acct. No. XXXXXX must contain only numbers" AR104.
This is due to the SSCUI configuration where the check rule is numeric for the bank account number.
You can change the settings in SSCUI:
- Open "Manage Your Solution" App. and select "Configure Your Solution".
- Application area: Application platform and Infrastructure
- Application Subarea: General settings
- Configuration item name: Basic settings
- Configuration Item ID: 500286
- Configuration step '3': Set Country-Specific Checks (SSCUI ID - 102592)
2. Choose the Country to be changed.
3. Change the checking rule for bank account number to '1' and uncheck the bank data flag under 'further checks' section.
4. Click on save.
2784057 - How to Define Country-Specific Checks in S/4HANA Cloud
102592, F1366A, cloud, country field check, AR014, alphanumeric, only numbers, S4_PC, FIN-FSCM-CLM-BAM, FIORI, APP , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CLM-BAM , Bank Account Management , Problem