- Mapping was removed and needs to be restored
- Need the last ONB-EC mapping before changes were made
- How to download .xml file to restore mapping from ONB-EC
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
If you are currently working a partner please ask them to follow below steps. If you are not working with a partner please open a ticket with support.
- In the main search bar, search for Onboarding Mapped Data Review.
- Click on Onboarding to Employee Central Mapping Audit log and export the xml file for the desired date
- Go to provisioning and upload the xml file to the Onboarding to EC Integration mapping as shown below
Note: If you are testing this feature it is advisable to save a back up of the desired xml file from Onboarding to Employee Central Mapping Audit log before importing a different or updated xml file.
If you want to restore mapping from an instance and already have it mapped in a different instance you may upload this file from a different instance.
OBD, ONB, provisioning, restore, mapping, blank, removed, EC, Employee Central, mapped, fields, keys , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem