There is a requirement to update the credit limit data for business partner.
- Financial Supply Chain Management(FSCM)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Go to App Maintain Business Partner or App Manage Business Partner Credit Profile.
- Open any Business Partner.
- Select role SAP Credit Management from dropdown Display in BP Role.
- Click on button Switch Between Display and Change to go to edit mode.
- Select Credit Segment Data from the menu bar.
- Choose a credit segment profile.
- Under Credit Limit and Control tab, choose the radio button Limit Defined.
- Update the Limit and Valid to field.
- Click on Save.
Note: For mass changes to business partner credit limit, App Schedule Credit Management Jobs should be used. Refer Update Credit Limit for Business Partners for details.
Note: For update of credit limit for business partner during migration, refer Customer - extend existing record by Credit Management data.
Available API's for Credit Management Integration
update, credit, limit, control, API, business, partner, segment, S4_PC, SAP_COM_0008, FIN-FSCM-CR, LO-MD-BP, maintain, schedule, management, jobs, modify. , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , How To