This discusses the feature to "Allow agency users to view recruiter contact details" on Agency 2.0
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Admin center > Set Up Agency Access
2. On Recruiting Details, you can see that there will be a checbox to "Allow agency users to view recruiter contact details":
3. Then save it to enable this feature
This feature will allow the Agency user to see the contact information (e-mail address and phone number) of the Recruiter from a job requisition that is posted via agency, so that agency user can contact the recruiter for any clarifications on the job posting.
In order to verify that this feature is working, you will need to do the following
1. Login to Agency 2.0 portal as an agency user
2. Go to "Job listings" and try to open any Job postings
3. Then click the business card besides the Recruiter name:
2829503 - Agency 2.0 frequently asked questions
2836512 - Agency 2.0 Login Page now requires the Company ID
Allow agency users to view recruiter contact details, Recruiter details, recruiter agency, Agency 2.0 recruiter details , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Product Enhancement