- You are trying to grant a classic HANA database user access to a HDI container.
- You are following section Grant a User a Role from the SAP HDI Container's Schema of the SAP HANA Deployment Infrastructure (HDI) Reference guide.
- Step #3 of the procedure fails with the following error:
Could not execute 'CREATE LOCAL TEMPORARY COLUMN TABLE #ROLES LIKE _SYS_DI.TT_SCHEMA_ROLES'
Error: (dberror) : insufficient privilege
- You run an authorization trace as per SAP Note 1809199 and the following entry is now visible in the indexserver trace file:
Authorization SQLFacade.cpp(02819) : User <user_name> is missing valid privilege CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE for SCHEMA <schema_name>
- SAP HANA XS Advanced
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12 revision 120 or higher
- SAP HANA 2.0
HANA, XSA, HDI container, schema, Roles, insufficient privilege , KBA , HAN-DB-DI , SAP HANA DI (HDI): diserver, HDI plugins& client libs , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.