- Users creating ZalgoText (or, Glitchy Text) texts using online generators (example) and pasting them in Jam.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to any online ZalgoText generator (example)
- Type any text to get the Zalgotext version of the same.
- Copy the ZalgoText and paste it anyhwere in Jam (e.g. Feed post)
- ZalgoTexts are a result of combining Unicode characters and it is not possible to block them at the application level.
- Human moderation is a better approach for addressing this concern. For example->
- Deleting such posts using any admin user.
- Have other users report this content via the Abuse Reporting feature available in Jam.
Zalgo, ZalgoText, Zalgo Text , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem