- When a user receives a Continuous Feedback Request or Continuous Feedback Received Notification and clicks on the deeplinks in the notification, they are either not directed to the SF Mobile App, or there is a "Feature is unsupported" error.
- For the Continuous Feedback Request notification, the link opens the SF Mobile App on the home page with the error "Feature is unsupported".
- For the Continuous Feedback Received Notification, the link opens on the Continuous Performance page on the default Mobile browser.
- CPM Continuous Feedback deeplinks are not working on the Mobile App.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
CPM, continuous performance management, feedback, request, response, respond, received, email, notification, e-mail, template, deeplink, URL, navigate, open, browser, mobile, iOS, android, app, SF, not working , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-MOB , Mobile , LOD-SF-CPM , Continuous Performance Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.