You have posted a customer invoice but the Maximum Cash Discount is showing the calculation incorrectly
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Receivables work center.
- Click on Customer Accounts > Select the Customer and click on view.
- In the Customer Account Monitor > select the customer invoice line which is in Open Status.
- Under Payment Terms / Due Dates tab.
- Maximum Cash Discount is updated with unexpected value or the discount amount picked during the payment of the invoice is showing unexpected value.
In the customer account monitor when you select this customer invoice the discount amount may look something like this
Maximum Cash Discount: -18.000,01
Normal Cash Discount: -6.000,01
The system calculates a proportion as follows: 660000 / 600000 = 0.90
Maximum or Normal Cash Discount calculation
Total Invoice Amount / Tax Base Amount
Total Invoice Amount is Total Item Net Value + Taxes
Tax Amount is Tax Base Amount * Tax Rate
Example: 660000 / 600000 = 0.90
Maximum Cash Discount Amount = -1 * proportion * Transaction Amount * Maximum Cash Discount "Percentage" / 100.
= -1 * 0.909091 * 660000 * 3 / 100
Maximum Cash Discount calculation, normal cash discount calculation taking extra decimals , KBA , AP-PAY-ADV , Payment Advice , Problem