- A Support Assistant pop up is displaying in the bottom right corner of the Incident Form application
- This occurs after a product is selected in the System Information section of the form
- Which products are available for the Support Assistant?
- Why is Support Assistant popping up when trying to log an incident?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad - Incident Form
- Support Assistant
support assistant, guided customer help, tree, incident wizard, form, create incident , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SUP , Support Applications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.