You are trying to add employees to an organizational unit, but the employee search is not returning any results.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Organizational Management work center.
- Select and open the relevant org unit.
- In the org unit's screen, select Employees tab and then click Add.
- After clicking Add, a pop-up screen will be displayed.
- Select the value help for the Employee field.
- The value help will not return any results.
Business users need to have access to the Employee work center view (COD_EMPLOYEES) in the People work center to see the employee data. For users with no read access to this work center view, no employee details will come up in the value help.
You can assign the required access to a business user following the below instructions:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the relevant business user.
- Click Edit Access Rights.
- Assign the Employee work center view COD_EMPLOYEES to the required business user.
- Click Save.
Organizational unit, Employee, Manager, Access Rights , KBA , employee , access rights , organizational unit , manager , LOD-LE-OM-OM , Org. Management , How To