- While processing a quality notification in transaction QM02, the Services for Object (GOS) menu has an inactive node:
'Store business document'.
The function is active on header level, only task level seems to be affected.
- It is not possible to create an attachment for a quality notification task using Generic Object Services menu: 'Create... > Store business document', as the option is greyed out.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-QN, BC-SRV-GBT-GOS, BC-SRV-ARL, Identification, server, grayed, hinzufügen, anlegen, Dokument, ändern, Maßnahme, Kopf, Ebene, ablegen, Objkettyp, Verknüpfung, TOAOM, TOAOM_C , KBA , QM-QN , Quality Notifications , BC-SRV-ARL , ArchiveLink , BC-SRV-GBT-GOS , Generic Object Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.