You have created a Supplier Invoice without Purchase Order and when you post it, the status goes to:"Delayed Check in Progress".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Under Common Tasks select New Invoice without Purchase Order.
- Fill in all the mandatory details and press Post.
The status of this newly created Supplier Invoice goes to "Delayed Check in Progress" because of a question that has been scoped under Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select your Implementation Project.
- Click "Edit Project Scope".
- Go to the fourth part:"Questions".
- Select Purchasing > Supplier Invoicing > Supplier Invoices and Credit Memos.
- Unscope the question "Do you want to use delayed verification as supplier invoice entry capability?"
If this question is set, every newly created Supplier Invoices would be posted in the background and hence the delayed verification.
Supplier Invoices, Delayed Check in Progress, Supplier Invoicing , KBA , SRD-SRM-SI , Supplier Invoicing , How To