The Total amount displayed in dunning output form mismatches with the app 'Manage customer line items' net due total.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the app 'Manage Customer Line items'.
- Input the customer and company code details, status - open items, Days in Arrears: >=1 and hit on GO
- Check the Due net totals for the customer.
- Open the dunning output form in PDF (using Create Dunning Notices / Dunning History app) for the same customer and total of the due items in the dunning output form mismatches with the total of net due in the app 'Manage customer line items'.
Due to the Dunning block, net due lines will be blocked and won't be available in the dunning form output.
Add the column Dunning block to the app ' Manage customer line items' to find any dunning block exists for the line items and remove the dunning block if necessary.
Cloud, Create Dunning Notices, F0711, Dunning History, S4_PC, FI-AR-AR-C, FIORI, APP , KBA , FI-AR-AR-C , Dunning/Interest , Problem