When you open/ refresh/ return to view Business Users, Employees etc. in the system, the first row will be selected automatically by default even if you make the selection with other rows. This allows wrong choice when user makes selctions to do next actions. Your requirement is to disable this default selection functions for all table views.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator workcenter
- Go to General Settings view
- Go to Business Users, Employees etc.
- Once the screen loads, by default, the first row will be selected
- Select the other Business Users by checkmarking the boxes
- You will see that the first row is still in selection leading to wrong choices of the selection of users
As the Object Work List (OWL) is multi-select enabled in Business Users, Employees, etc., the selection of a new row via checkbox will always lead to an additional object being selected. This means that follow up actions triggered will be done for all selected rows including the initial selected row, which is after refresh the first row.
This is the designed behavior. Default lead selection is initial row selected after refresh in order to ensure you can show data in the details section. This is not possible without lead selection.
To avoid an additional selection, select the row and do not select the checkbox. With this, no additional row will be selected and further, the lead selection also changes.
Default selection, Business Users, Employees, multi-select, Object Work List, lead selection , KBA , LOD-LE-BP-BP , Business Partner , Problem