- SAP Transportation Management Forwarding Order Management and Freight Order Management
- When the FO Execution status has been updated to “In Execution”, then the expected behavior is that the FWO execution status should be updated to “In Execution”.
- However, you observe that FWO Execution Status remains “Execution Not Started”.
- FWO status is updated only when the FO status goes to “Executed”, then FWO status changes from “Execution Not Started” to “Executed” directly, skipping the “In Execution” status.
- How can you make FWO Execution status update to "In Execution"?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- S/4 HANA 1709+
SAP NetWeaver 7.5
freight order unit forwarding , KBA , TM-FWM-FWO , Forwarding Order , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , TM-PLN-FU , Freight Unit , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.