You want to add a partner function field to your transaction type on the WebUI for your ITSM or ChaRM scenario that is not available in the standard, for example: Adding a Developer to the transaction type SMAD.
Some issues you may have run into:
- Your transaction type is using the standard view on documents by default and does not show your changes when you save (ie. using SMAD rather than ZMAD)
- You cannot find the correct field in the view configuration
- You have incorrectly linked the partner field to your new partner function
- You have incorrectly configured the Partner Function Display to use the wrong Order number or Function
- You are trying to use Partner Determination Procedure > User Interface Settings to configure your view but it is not working
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SOLMAN, partner function, partner functions, add, new, custom, field, ChaRM, ITSM, field missing, UI, //BTPARTNERSET/AICRM/HEADER_FCT, AGS_WORK_CUSTOM, configure, details, assignment block , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.