- Right now both ID/Description seems equal with the Name of the Team or Object stored in the backend.
- If the Team has a description, that is not being picked when customer choosing Description to show instead of ID.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Usage Tracking Content
Reproducing the Issue
- First of all download the Usage Tracking Content from the Content Repository.
- Create a Story based on (for example) SAC_USAGE_FILES as example and choose the dimension "Description", which returns the name of the object.
- Try to change the displaying between ID and Description within certain dimension and observe that both ID and Dimension returns the same value.
The behavior is bydesign, because the name and description of a certaion object or team are separately stored in the HANA backend instance and aren't linked.
In case you would like to have our usage content enhanced please raise this as an enhancement request idea per our Influence Site: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/884
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem