Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Why are the rights expiry dates of agency candidates blank on Agency Portal?
- How can I know the rights expiry date of an existing candidate?
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
- Agency 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Agency 2.0 portal
- Click on the Candidates tab and select the candidate
- In candidate details, 'Rights Expire' is blank
The Agency advanced ownership setting is 'Ownership for requisition'.
This is an expected behavior. If the company is having 'Ownership for requisition' enabled, it does not show the expiry date for agency candidates.
When 'Ownership for requisition' is enabled, the agency owns the candidates for 24 hours after the candidate is added to the requisition.
Agency advanced ownership setting, ownership for requisition, agency candidate, candidate ownership , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , Problem