As opposed to the standard refresh requests which require LMS administrators to carry out several tasks pre and post refresh, the automated refresh tool namely Instance Refresh Tool (IRT) eliminated many of these to simplify the task (please see the resolution section for details on the automation).
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
- Admin Center
- Instance Refresh Tool
The tool is currently available in BETA phase for LMS customers.
Prior to use the tool, you need to contact the LMS support team to verify you are eligible and for the tool to be enabled from the Bizx backend (provisioning).
- Enable Generic Object, if the feature is not enabled in your instance, you can upgrade your instance in Upgrade Center.
- Role-based permission, if your instance is using legacy permission please contact SAP Cloud Support, for information on migrating your instance to role-based permission.
You can review this KBA 2791468 which contains a 6 mins video (end to end demo from setting up permissions to generating tokens and pairing instances for the refresh). But since the tool is already available for HCM core you have more likely all the configuration done already.
Which BizX company id should be paired with source?
Please refer KBA 2655655 - How can SuccessFactors end users find the company ID - SuccessFactors to find exact BizX company id.
To find out LMS environment URL associated with BizX company id, please use below steps.
- Login into BizX environment
- Navigate to Admin Center -> Learning -> Learning Administration
- From the Learning Administration URL, check for https://XXXX.plateau.com This will be associated Learning url for your BizX company id.