- A process is terminated with an "infected with signal 8" error in the module imrs_get_pdes_imrs() followed by a stack trace:
Current process (0x38b5019b) infected with signal 8 (SIGFPE)
Address 0x0x0000000000c3217f (imrs_get_pdes_imrs+0xb), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000c3217f)
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: The complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- The process was executing the 'ALTER TABLE <name> SET ROW_CACHING ON' command in the IMRS enabled database.
- ALTER TABLE was attempted after LOAD DATABASE and ONLINE DATABASE was run in this database.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- In-Memory Row Storage (IMRS)
CR813662, CR#813662, 813662, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.