You maintained 'Identification Types' in your Business Configuration, however, no options are showing for Individual Customers.
SAP Cloud for Customers - Sales
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work centre.
Go to the Individual Customer view.
In the 'Identification' facet, click Add.
Check the drop-down menu for the field 'ID Type'.
No values/ not the expected values are showing.
You did not mark the values as valid for persons. Individual Customers are of type person.
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- On the Overview, search and open the Fine Tuning Activity: General Business Partners.
- Click 'Maintain Identification Types'.
- Maintain your Z-type.
- Check the checkbox for 'Person'.
- Employee ID is for employees only.
- You might need to restart your system for the changes to be reflected in the UI.
SAP Help Portal: Identifiers
Identification Types, Privatkunde, missing , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To