You are trying to import Installed Base using Data Wokrbench, but the task is failing with error message "Enter a name for this installed base."
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Data Workbench work center.
- Access the Import view.
- Select the Individual Object option.
- Set opreation as Insert.
- Locate and select the Installation Base object.
- Click the button to donwload the Comma Separated Values (.csv) template.
- Open the resulting .csv file and fill it with the relevant data.
- Back in the Data Workbench screen, click Next.
- Click Browse to select the .csv file, then click Upload.
- Proceed through the import wizard until its completion.
- Access the Monitor view of the Data Workbench; you can see the task has errors.
- Click the number under the Errors column to download the error log.
- Open the resulting .csv file; you can see error message "Enter a name for this installed base."
The Individual Object import for the Installed Base template does not have a Name field.
For the name/description of Installed Base, a separate entity exists called Installed Base Description.
As such, please use the Complete Business Object option to import the Installed Base and Installed Base Description entities together.
Installed Base, Name, Description, Data Workbench , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , How To