When creating a report in Analysis for Office using SAP Analytics Cloud as a datasource it is not possible to add any dimension members that do not contain any data (unbooked data in SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.18
- Analysis for Office 2.7
Reproducing the Issue
Define a SAP Analytics Cloud connection in Analysis for Office
Create a report based on a SAC model.
When selecting dimension members, you will only be able to see dimensions that currently contain data in SAC.
Unbooked data members will not be visible and cannot be found in search.
This is a current limitation of Analysis for Office and SAP Analytics cloud.
This functionality is under investigation as a possible future enhancement but as it requires changes to both SAC and Analysis for Office there is currently no fixed date as to when this functionality may be included.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , Problem