- SAP Transportation Management User Interface
- User has been given the role /SCMTMS/TRANSPORTATION_MGR_V2
- In the NWBC, after logging in to the transportation manager area, clicking on any menu option related to webdynpro service will display error: 500 Internal Server Error.
- Alert Inbox and Application Administration options are working fine, but those required for functional TM configuration are showing this error.
- You have tried using HTTP instead of HTTPS in DEV system to bypass any certificate issues; however, you still get the same 500 Internal server error.
- SICF transaction was consulted several times, all webdynpro tree services have been activated, but the error still appears.
- How can you troubleshoot this issue?
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
SAP Transportation Management 9.1 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.2 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.3 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.5 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.6
500 no dump , KBA , TM-BF-UI , User Interface , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.