- You are calling a WebGUI (i.e: SAPGui for HTML/ITS/Transaction) iView via the Portal
- The iView fails to load with an error such as: 404 Not Found Error: Requested resource does not exist
- In a network trace you notice the WebGUI is being called from the Portal's hostname, and not that of the ABAP. For example:
- Connecting to other applications (e.g: WebDynpros, BSPs etc.) using the same System Alias work as expected
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java release independent
- Enterprise Portal
its, web, sap, gui, sapgui, iviews, iview, routing, wrong, bad, incorrect, url, uri, urls, ecc, abap, java, 404, service, not, found, missing, ep, http, https, html, fatal, error, internet, transaction, service, sicf , KBA , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , BC-FES-WGU , SAP GUI for HTML , BC-FES-ITS , SAP Internet Transaction Server , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , EP-PIN-PSL , Portal System Landscape , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.