- The ASE errorlog reports an "infected with signal 11" error in the module CtlibRemoteAccess::getSubstValue() along with a stack trace:
Current process (0x38c9003b) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x00000000015f752b (CtlibRemoteAccess::getSubstValue(_cs_datafmt*, LeColumn*, int, unsigned char*, int, short)+0x65f), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x000000000000029c)
- This impacted process (spdi) is running a procedure involving an INSERT-SELECT query against HADR tables in the saptools database.
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
stacktrace, 814240, CR814240, CR#814240, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, registers, granular, permissions , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.