How to retrieve Login Data for specific dates using Ad Hoc / Table reports?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Create a domain Ad Hoc / table report
- Choose Single domain and 'Login Data' as the domain
- Select the People Scope and columns as desired
- Under the filter tab, click 'Refine Criteria'
- From the 'Employee Login Detail' table, select the 'Access Date' field
- Select the 'By Rule' option.
NOTE: If the filter section takes along time to load (and eventually times out), please refer this KBA: 2642364
- Select the desired operator (Greater than, equal to, etc.) from the drop down and the desired date from the list
Save the report and use it as desired
Login, Data, how, report, usage, analytics, users, when, logged, accessed, access, date, period , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To