- After bcp in data, the data in the source table isn't replicated to the target table.
- The lock schema of the table is DOL and the table has no indexes
- dboption 'select into/bulkcopy/pllsort' is enabled for the source database
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
bcp, replicate, fast bcp, set logbulkcopy on , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.