- You are trying to access the SAP HANA Application Lifecycle Management (HALM)
- You have granted your tenant user the required HALM roles as per SAP HANA Application Lifecycle Management Roles
- The XS engine is up and running via http://<hostname>:80<instance>/
- You have configured HTTP(S) traffic for the tenants as per Configure HTTP(S) Access to Tenant Databases via SAP HANA XS Classic
- You get a 403 Forbidden error
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12
- SAP HANA 2.0
SAP HANA Application Lifecycle Management, HALM, tenant, SYSTEMDB, system db, 403, Forbidden, xsengine.ini, webdispatcher.ini, public_urls, wdisp/system_auto_configuration, HTTP, HTTPS, sap.hana.xs.lm.roles , KBA , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , BC-CST-WDP , Web Dispatcher , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.