When uploading Account Visiting Hours Weekly Recurrence through Data workbench, system throws below error
"Parent Object Id is not provided for Account Visiting Hours Weekly Recurrence"
SAP Sales Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data Workbench work center
- Select Import view
- Select Individual object
- Select Upsert
- Choose Account -> Account Visiting Hours -> Account Vsiting Hours Weekly Recurrence
Note: You have mapped the Account ID with an External Key first using the ID Mapping functionality in order to update the relevant account with the required data.
You are able to update Visit days for Accounts that already have this maintained. However, you are not able update for the accounts that are already in the system but dont have visit days maintained.
The same error occurs when you try to update with different combination:
- Using External Key
- Using Extrenal Key and Corporate Account External Kay
You can import 'Account Visiting Hours Weekly Recurrence' in odata service "Customer" even if you haven't previously imported 'Account Visiting Hours' with DWB.
The basic approach is:
1) Export 'Account Visiting Hours' from DWB. You can filter by account ID. From that file you need OBJECTID
2) Use the file format you receive for 'Account Visiting Hours Weekly Recurrence' during export.
Fill the content as you like and do the following for the technical columns
- Leave Column 'ObjectID' empty
- Fill ParentObjectID with the content of 'ObjectID from 1)
- Remove 'HeaderObjectID'.
3) Upload this file in DWB with Individual Object Import, Mode Update.
KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , Problem